Friday, August 2, 2013

Church picnic

Last Saturday was the church picnic. :-) This is on of my favorite events of the year, next to the fall festival. We all gathered at the park and shared delicious food and goofed off together. Sharyssa, Rebekah, Katherine, Josiah and I were having shoe throwing competitions off of the swings. It was quite enjoyable, especially watching Josiah's face when he almost hit someone in the head with his shoes. :-) I love all of my friends and it was really good to get to spend some time together when we did not have to be respectful because we are at church. Sometimes we can be really crazy, but that is perfectly okay with me!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I really didn't get that close to hitting someone in the head. So, you like the fall festival better than the picnic?

    ReplyDelete