Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Look Back at 2018

In 2018...
  • Some dear friends came to Chicago for New Year's and we all tried not to freeze to death.
  • I took ninjutzu and self-defense
  • I did a lot of school 
  • Physical therapy and I became close friends (about 4 months total in one year....)
  • I went to Florida for the first time :) 
  • I spent hours of video calls with my Bella 
  • I had my wisdom teeth removed
  • I went to Madison Wisconsin for the first time
  • I took a road trip to Colorado with Rebekah
  • I met lots of new friends!! 
  • I turned 21 and went indoor skydiving
  • I spent 2 weeks in New Mexico
  • I was in my sweet Katie Grace's wedding as a bridesmaid
  • I returned to Semester for alumni weekend
  • I drove 5 hours alone for the first time 
  • I went to the city museum in St. Louis
  • I saw John Crist live!! 
  • I went to Kristkindlemarket 
  • I became a vegetarian (not by choice) 

Now I am ready for all the adventures that 2019 has to offer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment