Friday, October 5, 2012

Seattle Day 2 (Wednesday)

I got up at 6:30 and wrote a little bit in my journal. Of course it was dark because I didn't want to wake up any one else. Papa got up pretty quick after that, so I did not get too much done. We started coffee and hot water for tea. I had vanilla caramel tea. It was delicious. I had a peanut butter bar of some sort for breakfast. We sat around most of the morning just doing a little bit of planning. Right before lunch I started to work on the the banner for the reception hall. Markers and glitter glue are my friends. WE all had leftovers from dinner for lunch, then the boys took a walk down to the water. I stayed at the house and worked on the banner for a while. When the boys got back, they and Gram went down to the ceremony site and reception hall to learn where they both were. After a while, we ran to Jack in the Box for dinner. While we were ordering, Auntie called and said her car had broken down, but she had a ride coming. We came home and ate dinner, all worrying about her. In the process of us eating, a car accident happened right outside the house we were staying in. Everyone ran outside, but Caleb and I were told to stay on the porch. It was terrifying to watch as two infants and a first/second grader were pulled out of the car. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Everyone came back to the house and we finished dinner. I read a little, then Dad and Papa left to go look at Auntie's car. They already knew what was wrong, but they wanted to see how hard it would be to fix. Caleb and I played a game of "Battleship" which he won. Then I went to bed. End of day 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment