Monday, October 7, 2013

New Library

One of my favorite things in the world is the smell of books. Everytime we get a book, the first thing that happens is it gets passed around to be smelled. :)

A new library has opened near us and we made our first visit today. The whole building was fresh with the aroma of books. Of course, we had the little nunkey with us. The first thing she did when we walked in was take a deep breath and smile. I have trained my minion well! :) Since we had the nunkey I was not able to go anywhere except into the children's section, but I am looking forward to exploring the rest of the library. Bella absolutely loves books and we ended up bringing 10 books about animals and Curious George home. I hope she never loses her love for reading!!!

Kiki reading to Bella

Bella reading to Kiki. :)
The one thing that is hard to tell in the pictures is that she is surrounded by books in a circle around the rug. My precious nunkey will soon be able to quote the Curious George book about the zoo to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment