Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Peek into the Past: 2014 edition

Whoa!!! I cannot believe it is already New Year's Eve! I have been way to busy to have any time to post anything, so I will just to a little more detailed "looking back" this year.


  • Went on my first college visit, which was with my dear friend Winter. :D
  • Met my new friend Audrey
  • Had my first Spotlight Youth Theater showcase
  • Saw Pentatonix live (I was going to saw it was my second concert ever, but that would have to not count all of the orchestra concerts I have gone to, so I don't think I can say that!)
  • Saw Sharyssa being a Who in Seussical 
  • Mrs. Genau, Mr. Gene, and Ms. Janet went to join Jesus in Heaven
  • Have a FrozenFest with my amazing friends
  • Bella boo turned 4 (Where has time gone?!?!?!)
  • Caleb got a new car (plus his drivers licence)
  • Had my first guitar recital
  • Learned my first Chopin piece for piano (and loved it!!!)
  • Saw Sharyssa as Prudy Pingleton in Hairspray
  • Went to Worldview Academy with Rebekah (and we got to be roommates!!!!)
  • Caleb graduated
  • Went to Spotlight Youth Theater camp and got to be an Ozian for a week :D
  • I turned 17
  • Sharyssa turned 18 and graduated
  • Josiah graduated
  • I finished school in August, because I could
  • Rebekah had a Pride and Prejudice marathon and we got to see Diane from Worldview and spend the night :D :D
  • I started dancing with Ms. Jodi-Ann taking ballet and tap
  • I started ballet with Ms. Jenae
  • Went to Audrey's 12th birthday
  • Bella acknowledged 4 as a number (for those of you who do not know her, this is quite an accomplishment!)
  • Caleb turned 19
  • I accomplished walking in pointe shoes
  • Bella learned to hula hoop, which is absolutely adorebubble!
  • Had Audrey, Kyrie, and Avery over to make maple leaf cookies
  • Went to fall festival and got neck paintings (those who were there will understand)
  • Stayed the weekend at college with Winter and her friends (we brought cheesecake, so they all loved us quite a bit!)
  • Found out Bella loves the ukulele
  • Went out of the country for the first time to Kosovo 
  • Had the smallest table in Christmas Tea history (Rebekah, Katherine, and myself), but we had the most fun :D
  • Curled Bella's hair with foam rollers and found out she really does not like being called a "Bella-asaurus" (generally she did not like the curlers, but the nicknames did not help.)
  • Learned how to put on fake eyelashes (It was for my dance recital!)
  • Had my first dance recital at the studio, as well as my first ever pointe recital!
  • Had my Christmas piano recital
  • Had an amazing Christmas sleepover with Sharyssa where we made gluten free, dairy free sugar cookies and buttercream frosting and had lots of general fun and joy!!!
  • Walked around in releve plie for hours with Sharyssa (on the balls of our feet and our knees bent and our arms out to the side resembling a dinosaur) pictures of this will also come in a later post)
  • Had a marvelous Christmas
  • Got a Bosu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pictures to come later)
  • Helped Sharyssa's brother and sister-in-law paint their new house
  • Thoroughly cleaned my bedroom
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's this?!?!?!? You thoroughly cleaned your room? This I must see. ;) Glad you had a good year and thankful to have been a part of it. Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete