Saturday, May 14, 2016

Freshman year. Check.

I am officially done with my freshman year of college! YAY! Happy dance!



Even in the midst of the stress of two math classes, english, western civ, bible, and theology, and changing my major, I have survived successfully. This is not of my own doing, though. If I would have tried to finish all of that with a good attitude on my own, I would have failed miserably before the end of the first semester. Friends, family, prayers, but especially my Heavenly Father brought me through this past school year. I was able to complete all of my assignments on time, even if it was cutting it a little close, and get good grades throughout the year.

Besides school, I was working full-time with Bella B and teaching her kindergarten, ballet, piano (up until Christmas), learning to drive, and teaching Sunday school at church

Now for summer...
Though I do not know what is coming, I can trust fully in the same God who brought me through these past months to continue sustaining me and leading me down the path He desires. I know it will not be easy, but it will be worth it.

O Lord our Lord,
how majestic is your name
in all the earth!
Psalm 8:1


No comments:

Post a Comment