Saturday, March 11, 2017

So far in 2017...


  • I went to the Art Institute for the first time since early elementary school. It was amazing! 
  • My baby Eddie Bear turned 1!!!
  • I went to my first trampoline park. Epic does not even begin to describe places like that....
  • Had many ice cream dates with Bella B
  • I went to the church volleyball game. (Out church has two teams, so I went to watch them play each other.) 
  • WinterJam!!! Tenth Avenue North, Colton Dixon, Crowder. Enough said. 
  • I have finished my first term of classes for the year, One more term before summer break!
  • Teaching the elementary school Sunday School class
  • Teaching/learning a new sign language song at church
  • College group shenanigans :) 
So far this year has been an incredible adventure, and I am super excited to see what God has in store for the rest of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment