Friday, January 5, 2018

2017 in a Nutshell

It has been quite an eventful year, but that has come to a close, so here are the highlights:


  • Eddie turned 1!!!
  • In March I went to WinterJam for the first time and saw Crowder and Tenth Avenue North live for the first time!
  • Bella turned 7!!!
  • I got to go to "Giselle" with Rebekah (The tales of bitter, dead women are endless)
  • Completed finals for my sophomore year of college
  • Had my last dance recital, at least for a while. 
  • Rebekah and I had a 40th birthday celebrating both of our 20th birthdays 
  • Drove to Kentucky and back in two days, with a little detour in Indiana to see Spider-man (It's a horse! It's a jockey! It's a guy on a horse!)
  • Said the (at the time) hardest good-byes of my life and went to Summit Semester 
  • Celebrated Farvest Hall
  • Had Thanksgiving with more than just family, a lot more. 
  • Graduated Summit Semester
  • Said the current hardest good-byes to my family at Semester
  • Returned to Illinois generally in one piece
  • Got a new cousin!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Nearly froze to death in Chicago with friends
  • Had the best New Year's Eve with three dear friends from Summit
  • Talked on the phone more than I ever have in my life between being at Semester and talking to Semester people now that we are all home. 

Here's to an amazing 2018!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome highlights! I'm in like, half of them. LOL

    We got the phone call thing down pretty fast I thought. But now we can text, message, and snapchat all the time. And see each other IN PERSON!!!!

    Hehe. Love you. ❤

    ReplyDelete