Friday, June 12, 2020

The Start of Something New

About two years ago, I decided I wanted to move to New Mexico. Little did I know, I would be here in two years. It seemed like a distant thought or dream, but now it is my reality. On June 2nd, my family set out from Illinois to drive to New Mexico. It was a very long first day, and an equally long second day, but we made it! As of June 3rd, I have officially lived in New Mexico and it has been wonderful. Nothing has really gone the way I thought it would go, but God has had His hand on everything along the way. I trust that everything is turning out the way God wants it to turn out, even though it is not exactly what I had planned. This is out of my comfort zone, but I am learning and growing, even just over the past couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment