Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blisters, Bruises, and Dancing

Friday night we had our youth group's annual ice skating trip. It was so much fun! Afterwards I found out that I had blisters on the sides of my feet and bruises on my ankles. Besides all of this I had shin splints. (fun...right?) It was well worth it though.

Saturday was my dance recital for tap. We danced to "Get me to the Church on Time" by Rosemary Clooney. The younger girls also preformed. They did "Friend like Me" from Aladin. It was so cute to watch them all try so hard to get it right. Our dance went really well and we all had a lot of fun. I am sad that classes are over now and that we won't have anything for the spring semester. It is probably good though, because then we will appreciate it more when it comes back.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have gone ice skating and to the tap rehersal. Oh well, I had fun over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete