Saturday, February 25, 2012

IKEA

Today our family went to IKEA. We just went to look around for fun. It is a huge store. The top floor is rooms set up that you can look at and sit on all the couches and beds and stuff. The bottom floor is where all of the stuff is kept and where you can actually buy it. Also on the top floor is a Swedish restaurant. We had lunch there and I had swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes and gravy. It is super good! Dad had some sort of fish with french fries. Caleb had chicken strips with french fries. Mom had the same thing I did. Dad and Caleb both got dessert too. Dad had a piece of an apple pie like thing and Caleb had a delicious chocolate mousse cake. I got to eat half of Caleb's cake because he could not finish it. Mom got some stuff for her Sunday school class to play with while we were there. I got a new bedspread that is a shiny brown with embroidered flowers on the top. The flowers are dark brown. It is almost a gold. It looks really cool with my periwinkle room. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new bedspread! That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Sweet Simba.... What fun! I am glad you enjoyed your trip to IKEA, and I bet that bedspread is so pretty.... I think periwinkle blue and brown is pretty together

    ReplyDelete