Monday, December 17, 2012

My crazy weekend

Now that I have caught everyone up, I can tell you about last weekend. Saturday my mom, Caleb, and I all went to see the Hobbit movie. Dad was sick so he could not go. The movie was pretty good, but it did not follow the book real well. The book was much better. We did a little bit of Christmas shopping, grabbed some dinner, and then came home. Sunday Sharyssa, Rebekah, Josiah, Katherine, and I were signing in church. It was also my piano recital, in which we signed again. I played 'Carol of the Bells' as a duet with Mrs. Greene. It was really fun! Everyone else did really really well. The last person to play the piano was phenomenal! He played 'Sleigh Ride'. After the recital, we all went down into the fellowship hall for snacks and apple cider. After that, we came home and sat around the rest of the day. Today is my calm down day. Bella has been pretty agreeable, besides the fact she is in time out right now, and there is not rush to get anything done. Christmas break is delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment