Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Mermaid

Sunday was a little bit of a hectic day. I had church in the morning and then right afterwards had to leave to go see "Little Mermaid." Sharyssa was playing Flotsam, an electric eel. (Here is the link to the character development: http://sharyssaferrellmay.blogspot.com/2013/02/little-mermaid-character-development.html) It was a really long car ride, so we all had to pack lunches for on the way there. I rode with some friends because my family did not want to go. It was a really amazing show! When the pictures come up on the website, I will put a link up on here. Sharyssa was a very good eel. :) After the show, we all went and said hello to Sharyssa, and gave her hugs. Her costume was really, really cool! Since she was an electric eel, she had lights on her outfit that she had control of by a little button on her ankle. (Correct me if I am wrong, dear one.) While we were waiting for the adults to finish talking, Katherine, Rebekah, Kylee, and I stood right outside the auditorium and danced to the various broadway songs that were playing. It was very amusing to watch, I am sure. Then we left for the long car ride home. Overall, it was a very fun day, and I enjoyed watching the show immensely. (Even if Rebekah and I had a couple fights over who got to pop the bubbles floating all over the place during "Under the Sea") :)

No comments:

Post a Comment