Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ski Trip







It has been a very long time since I have posted, but I am going to start from where I left off. :)

In February, some kids from my church went on a ski trip to Michigan. It was a ton of fun! (except for the car ride home. :) There were the tumbles and falls, but overall, for a group who (mostly) had never been skiing before, we did really well. The slopes were fairly small and easy to get down without falling. Credit to Josiah, Caleb, Mr. Davidson, and Dad for the best falls. :) Since pictures explain more than words ever could, here you go!
The girls at the bottom of the bunny slope. (We lived!!)

The guys with their instructor.

Keagan being...well...Keagan.

Me being goofy at the bottom of the slope.

It was so much fun and we all had a really good time, as hopefully the pictures show. I am hoping that we are able to go again next year!

1 comment: