Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye, '13 Hello, '14


Well, it's now 2014 and a lot of jazzy stuff has happened in 2013, so I will recap. :D

  • On New Year's Day I took Daddy to go see Les Miserables (the movie)
  • Saw my darling Sharyssa as an evil eel
  • Went skiing for the first time
  • Got a new van (named Sparkles)
  • Had a civil war ball
  • Heard Bill Jack speak twice (APACHE and Worldview Academy)
  • Celebrated the Ninin's 3rd birthday as she pleased :D
  • Went to fake prom with dear friends
  • Created the Fuzzy Llama Lovers
  • Learned how to work Mom's pretty camera (aka Baby Camera)
  • Had my favorite piano recital piece of all time, Bring Him Home from Les Mis
  • Went to a dear friend's wedding
  • Returned to Worldview Academy (and had a blast!!!!!!!)
  • Made incredible new friends
  • Planned a Sweet 16 surprise for my "sister" Rebekah
  • Was thrown a Sweet 16 surprise for me 
  • Went to the Indiana Dunes for the first time
  • Began my second year of watching by Bella girl (aka Ninin, Nunkey, Turkey Girl, and any combination of these.)
  • Started college 
  • Visited the new library (many, many, many times!!!!)
  • Started theater classes (YIPEE!!!)
  • Got a guitar (and started learning it...sort of)
  • Babysat for the first time overnight
  • Was left home alone with Caleb for a week. (yes, we are both still alive and sane...okay, take back the sane part, we were never that in the first place!)
  • Saw my first Broadway show (WICKED nonetheless!!!!!)
  • Saw Sharyssa turn into a wicked witch (the wicked witch of the west to be specific.)
There is so much more that happened this past year that I just am not remembering, but I am so thankful for everyone that I met, reunited with, and/or became closer to. I hope this next year is full of God's grace, joy and love and everyone experiences it to the full measure!!!

Happy New Year's!!!!!!!

1 comment: