Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ms. Janet

A couple months ago, a very dear friend/surrogate grandmother was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor. She has been in many different hospitals (I think the total was three) and a nursing home. This past Saturday she went to be with Jesus. I know for sure that she was a Christian and is much, much happier than I could ever even start to imagine. Even though I miss her dearly, I am glad that she in no longer in any pain and currently worshiping our dear Lord Jesus Christ and will be for the rest of eternity.

Please keep her family in your prayers as they are all struggling with her passing. It is really hard not to have her around all the time and I have been blessed with amazing friends who have been supporting me and I pray Ms. Janet's family has that same support.

No comments:

Post a Comment