Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sadness :'( (and Hey! Hot Dog!)

I took my first DSST this morning, foundations of education, and I failed. I was only one question away from passing the test, which is highly frustrating. Thankfully, I now know what kinds of things to focus on and know that I am close to passing it and will the next time I am able to take the test.

After my test, we took Bella out to lunch at Hey! Hot Dog! They had root beer from the tap, which we found out Bella enjoys immensely. She kept wanting to drink more and more and on the way home she had hysterically funny hiccups. :D This of course added a little bit of brightness to my day!

Now that the test is behind me, it is time to start preparing for my piano recital on Sunday! Yay!!! (I am not being sarcastic! I am glad to be able to focus on mostly music for the rest of the weekend.)

1 comment:

  1. Love you lots and looking forward to hearing you play beautifully at the recital!

    ReplyDelete