Thursday, July 15, 2021

Twas the Night Before Birthday

 I might have forgotten to do this the past few years, but I'm remembering this year! 

  • How old are you?
    24 (tomorrow)
  • What is your favourite thing to do?
    Reading, teaching, playing with kiddos, and dog dog watching with my boyfriend
  • Where do you work?
    I am a first grade teacher, going into year two!
  • What is your favourite food?
    Ice cream, or possibly Bahama Bucks
  • Who do you like to spend time with?
    My friends and Bryce
  • What do you do really well?
    I'm not sure...hopefully my job
  • What makes you laugh?
    Silly things small children say when they are being very serious
  • What is the best part of the day?
    Coming home from work and seeing Bryce
  • What are you afraid of?
    Loud noises
  • What do you love to learn about?
    Languages and theology
  • Where is your favourite place?
    Pagosa Springs
  • What is the last book you read?
    Finished: Six of Crows
    In process: Eragon

No comments:

Post a Comment