Thursday, January 5, 2012

Courageous

Last night I went to go see the new movie "Courageous". If you have not seen it, I highly suggest to do so. It is done by the same people who did "Fireproof" and "The Blind Side" and "Facing the Giants". There are a lot of sad parts, but the funny parts come in at just the right times. I did not adore the other three movies that they made, but "Courageous" is now one of my favorite movies. It is rated PG-13. I do not really see why. It is completely clean. There are a few parts that little kids do not need to see, but I think kids over about 10 would be fine. Maybe even younger. Make sure to read the closed captions while Javier is talking in the police car. That is all I will tell you. Anyone who has seen it knows exactly what part I am talking about. Overall, it is an awesome movie. I cannot rate it high enough.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this!

    P.S. Are you sure they made The Blind Side? I didn't think they did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make a point to see this movie on the basis of this great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, sorry my mistake. They did not make the blind side. Thank you for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete