Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Misty, McDonalds, and Moon-man

Today is a gorgeous almost 70 degree day. It is really windy, but that makes it more fun. Misty does not like it at all when it is windy though. At the moment, I am sitting on the couch and she is standing on the arm rest beside me. This has been the most strange winter that I can remember. This is the second time it has been in the 60's and it is only March! Trust me, I don't mind it a bit. Earlier today we took Misty for a walk and she was running ahead of us and then bulleting back. Bulleting is when she runs as fast as she can and pins her ears to the side of her head. It is really cute.

This weekend I went to see my friend's audition for Music Man. She made it in as a towns lady. I cannot wait to go see the show. I know it will be excellent because I have been to see another show that CYT (Christian Youth Theater) has done. After the auditions, we went to dinner at Chick-fil-a and then made a quick stop at McDonalds. You are probably wondering why we would stop at McDonalds right after eating dinner. Last time we went to watch auditions we drove thru this same McDonalds and saw a curious sight. This time we wanted to get a picture.


You are probably just as curious as we were. It is a man with a moon head playing a gorgeous baby grand piano. I thought maybe the piano was a self-playing piano, but it is not. Honestly, there is no point in this strange thing, but we thought it was amusing and worth taking a picture.

1 comment:

  1. That's Mac Tonight! :) He was a McDonald's mascot in the 80's and 90's used to promote late night dining.

    ReplyDelete