Thursday, December 5, 2013

Western Civilization....my worst enemy

For school this year, I am going through a program called CollegePlus. They help me with CLEP testing and all of my credits will transfer to an online college supporting CollegePlus. A CLEP (College Level Examination Program) is a test that gets me out of having to take the actual college class. Some classes do not have CLEP tests though, and I will still have to take those, but I will do it online.

I have been studying for Western Civilization 1 (3000 BC-1648 AD) for the last two months. The first test I took only took about a month  to study for. This one took double. I took the CLEP today and still did not pass. :'( Thankfully, I am learning a lot about test taking and new strategies for studying and comprehending information. I will be able to take the test again over the summer (late June or early July).

In the meantime, I will start studying for Introductory Psychology, which I am rather excited about. There is a lot of new information, but it is not any more history of Greece, Rome, or medieval Europe. :D (I may go crazy if I have to look at anything related to that for a while now!)

I will try to remember to post when my tests are, but I am not terribly good at remembering that kind of thing!!! Hopefully I will be testing psych before Christmas, but that is will depend on A LOT of things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment