Sunday, June 29, 2014

Special birthday celebration!

Happy happy birthday to an amazing friend and sister. I love you so much my dear Rebekah!!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY REBEKAH!!!!!

You are a sweet and caring friend and I could not imagine my life without you in it. There are so many great memories I have with you and hope to create many, many more. Thank you for being an excellent friend and listening to my crazy antics, especially with signing stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed having you as a roommate at Worldview and our late night heart-to-heart talks and giggles.
Praying that you have a marvelous year and that you are able to grow closer to God each and every day as He is preparing you to become an adult (next year!).

Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! And for the awesome card and DD as well! :)

    ReplyDelete