Sunday, March 25, 2012

Christmas lights and Gravity....well defying it

So the title probably has you wondering what in the world I was doing today. When we got home from church, Dad went outside and was taking down the Christmas lights. We had some colorful rope lights on our back porch that were promised to go into my bedroom under my top bunk once they came down. Since they came down today, I got to put them in my room.

Now that I've explained the Christmas lights I will explain the rest. I have some piano music for a song from WICKED (a broadway musical). The song is called Defying Gravity. I was working quite diligently on learning to play it today. I adore this song so much and would love to learn it, eventually. Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to sit at my piano forever and learn a complicated song. I figured out almost a page today though in less than an hour, so that gives me quite a bite of hope. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for PRacticing! I can't WAIT to hear how much you have learned when I come see y'all!
    hugs,
    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete