Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pictures, Hair cuts, and more warm weather

I went and got my school pictures today. Before pictures, I went to get my hair cut. I just got my layers redone, I did not get it cut short. When we get the pictures back, I will put them up here so that everyone can see them. There is one really cute picture of me. I am sitting on the ground with knees in front of me and I am barefoot. The picture we got of me and Caleb I am taller, which is always a little fight we have. Caleb and I are always battling to see if we can get the picture where that person is taller. Since Caleb is actually taller than me, I really like getting pictures of me being taller.

Mom is still sick, so I did not have piano lessons today. I was not horribly opposed to the idea since I did not practice as much as I should have this week. Today the temperature outside was 85 degrees! I cannot believe it is this warm out in March. It just does not feel right, but I like it a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment