Sunday, April 22, 2012

Introducing Delta!

So pretty quick after Gamma's funeral, Dad, Mom and I all went to the pet store to pick out a new fish and get some new stuff to put in the tank. Delta is another beta, but he looks A LOT different! He is iridescent, which means when he turns one way he is pink and when he turns the other way he is purple. I thought it was the lighting at first, but it was not. It is really cool to watch. The tips of his fins are a deep aqua. He definitely is not as feisty as Gamma was, but that is okay. I will not miss getting attacked by my fish every time I walk in my room. Delta just hides if you make any sudden movement. I will definitely miss Gamma, but I look forward to my new adventures with Delta. Maybe I will post a picture of him, if he does not run away from my camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment