Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ribbon and Patterns...well a pattern

Today Mom, Caleb, and I went to Hobby Lobby to get some glitter glue for a card I was making and Caleb wanted to look at the civil war infantry costumes for next school year. Mom and I started looking through some of the dress patterns and found an adorable summer dress for me. We also got the material to make it. It is a blue and white gingham. When I finish the sewing the dress I will take a picture and post it up here so you can see it.

While we were at Hobby Lobby, I found some ribbon that I adored. It is white with a black music notes on it. Brilliant me decided to try and play the music written on the ribbon. The time signature is four-four time, but the very first measure only had three and a half counts. This made me just sit at my piano and laugh. I quickly assumed that the ribbon was not meant to be inspected.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny about the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom wrapped my Christmas presents in musical wrapping paper and said I should try to play it. I didn't-I think maybe the staff was all wavy like it is on some stuff with music on it.

    ReplyDelete