Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers and Small Group

Friday night we went to the movie theater to see the Avengers. It was sold out. I do not think I really want to go to any movies, but the Hobbit. on opening night. It was insane! When we got home, Mom reserved tickets for Saturday. It was a really good movie, compared to the other superhero movies. I would actually watch it again, which is saying something for me. :)

Yesterday we also had small group. Kylee and I went down to the creek by our friend's house we were at and adventured. We were barefoot and there was a lot of poison ivy and rocks. My feet are a little scratched up, but I do not have poison ivy, so that is very good. There was a log laying over the creek and we sat there for a while throwing leaves into the creek and watching them float as far as we could see. It was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment