Monday, May 21, 2012

Fake Prom

This weekend was fake prom. It is a prom that a youth group puts on, so all the music is appropriate and the dancing is clean. You are assigned a date when you get there. My "date" was one of Caleb's friends and my friend's brother. That made my friend laugh really hard. Before prom, I had a Miracle League game. Then I had to come home, get a shower, and get to the mall for my hair appointment. All I had them do was straighten my hair, but we could not do it fast enough. After my hair appointment, Caleb and I had pictures at the other end of the mall. This made it very strange, because I had to walk through the mall in my formal and two inch heels. While I was getting my hair done, Mom went and got me a smoothie.
Me getting my hair done for fake prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment