Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A little more catching up

I did not quite finish posting about my weekend. Thursday I went to Kylee's house with three of my other friends. It was a blast! We walked down to the river and had a picnic lunch on the rocks. Then we played in the river a little bit. We tried our hardest not to get wet above our knees. :) Some succeeded and some failed. There were speed boats going by and they created really big waves. It was fun when the waves came crashing into the shore. I promised more pictures, so here are some of the pictures from that day.

The five of us ready to go on our adventure!

Sharyssa and I eating lunch on the big rock.

Kylee playing in the river.

Sharyssa, Rebekah, and I all enjoying the view.

Katherine posing for the camera.

Sharyssa thoroughly enjoying the wind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment