Friday, June 29, 2012

My Week in Pictures (minus lectures)

 Day 1. Alica, her sister Jessica, me, and some of Jessica's friends. Alicia and I were talking and Jessica was talking with her friends. Someone asked us to take a picture, so we did. I honestly have no idea who the other two girls are. Alica is right beside me (second to left) and Jessica is in the middle.
 My evangelizing group (to the right). We were talking to a boy that we stopped on his skateboard just about to put his headphones on.
 My small group playing mafia. From left to right it is me, Alicia, Sarah, Kathryn, and the person kind of hidden is Jennifer.
 The bean bag toss at our relay. All the girls were lined up on one side and the guys are on the other. We were tossing a bean bag back and forth and if we dropped it we had to start back at the beginning of the line.
 Ultimate Frisbee practice on Tuesday afternoon. We were playing sleeves and sleeveless. I was on sleeves.
 The blue team's cheer included all of us doing the can-can. This is just four of our very uncoordinated group. Thankfully, we are actually all doing the same thing. :)
 Alicia playing Phase 10. She was posing for the camera. This was during our break before dinner and we were all incredibly bored waiting for Jennifer to come, so we got out our Phase 10 cards.
 My small group and the small group that gave us the tea party. I wish I remembered everyone's names, but I don't.
 Kathryn and I at breakfast Friday morning. (left)







(bottom) Jennifer and I after our last small group meeting.

My amazing small group on Friday. From left to right: Kathryn, Joelle, Anna, me, Alicia, Margaret, Sarah, and Summer. Jennifer is taking the picture. :)

1 comment: