Sunday, December 18, 2011

The end of my crazy weekend

So the weekend is almost over. I guess I will start with Friday. Feed My Starving Children was tons of fun. We packed food for families that cannot afford to buy food or do not have any food in their village or town. All the food we packed is probably going to the horn of Africa. After FMSC we went to the sleepover, which is always a blast. Me, my brother, and a good friend all played Guitar Hero and slept in the living room on little fold out beds. (they are really comfortable despite how they sound) In the morning we all got donuts then me and my friend made cookies. After Me and Caleb got home, I had to make Gingerbread for our small group Christmas party and my piano recital. Then we went to the Christmas party. That was crazy, but a lot of fun. One little boy named Matthew clung to me the whole time. He is 2 and adorable. This morning, we got up and went to church. The breakfast was tasty as always. Church went well and choir was really fun. Then we went to Subway for lunch and came back to the church to start preparing for the piano recital. First Kylee, Sharyssa, and I all tried to do our trio, but found that it did not work. The recital went well and we all had fun. That pretty much sums up my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment