Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Dear Friends and Family,
I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine. This morning when we got up, all of us opened one present (except Dad who opened two because we accidentally gave him the wrong thing to start with). Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast after getting ready for church. After church we went to Morris hospital to say hi to the Davidsons. They were there waiting for their grandson, Carter, to be born. Then we came home and opened the rest of our presents. I got a lot of pajamas and hoodies, which makes me very happy. I also got a straightening iron for my hair, a cookie scoop, and some magnetic earrings. I also got a game called Scrabble flash. I would try to explain, but it is a little hard. Then we had lunch and called all of our family. Me and Caleb together got a singing game for the Wii, so we played that a lot after lunch. That pretty much sums up my Christmas. I wish you all a super merry Christmas!
Love,
Simba

4 comments:

  1. Hello, sweet simba, I am glad your day was fun and happy and full of joy!

    luv you bunches and lots,

    Aunt jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful Christmas and I'm glad you had a good one, too.

    I think I might have played Scrabble Flash before. Do you put a four-letter word down and change the word one letter at a time until you run out of cards?

    What is a cookie scoop...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a tablespoon sized scoop that is kind of like an ice cream scoop but it is used for cookies

    ReplyDelete