Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The start of something new

Hi! My name is Simba. This blog will just sort of be a day in the life of an average homeschooled teenage girl, who isn't so average. I like lions, elephants, knitting, playing outside, being active, and music of all sorts (I play piano, but I like to listen to all different kinds of music, especially acapella). I have one brother and a dog named Misty. I am technically in 9th grade, but being homeschooled my subjects are kind of all over the place. I hope that this will not be too boring for anyone and that it will give you a glimpse into my life.
Thanks,
Simba

P.S. If you want to comment, just click on the post and it will give you an area to comment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see a blog where I can see what you're doing when I am not seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete