Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I am so excited that Christmas is tomorrow! At the moment, the boys are wrestling in the living room and I am sitting on the little couch trying not to get hit. Misty has just joined the battle and is contributing her evil bark. I think Misty wins. My dad just announced to the family we are going to the mall for a reason that makes no sense. I don't know why we have to go to the mall today. My dad said that we are going to do a humanities study. I hope that everyone enjoys their Christmas Eve. I have to go practice piano. I am playing the prelude at church tomorrow. That is by far the best thing to play at church because pretty much no one is paying any attention. Yipee!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Khyrstyn!!

    I am going to ask Mrs. Greene if I can play my song first.

    Have a nice humanities study...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sweetie! Tell your big brother hey for me, ok? and you will do a wonderful job on your piece at church, I just know it!

    Hugs!
    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The humanities study turned out to be going to watch a movie at the mall and not watching people walk around at the mall. That was a lot more pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed, prelude is the best. Sherlock Holmes2!!!! I am so jealous! Man do I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete