Friday, December 16, 2011

A glimpse into my Christmas break

Today begins a hectic weekend. I am going to Feed My Starving Children in Aurora. Then I have to come home and pack to go to a Christmas sleepover. Tomorrow I when I come home I have to bake for our church small group Christmas party. Then Sunday is the Christmas service at church and my Christmas piano recital. We also have the Christmas breakfast.(that is my favorite part) For the Christmas service, I am singing in the choir and we are doing 3 songs. One is with the children's choir and then the other two are just the adult choir, which almost has more pre-teens and teens than adults. Calypso Lullaby is definitely my favorite song that we are doing. We all tease that we are going to wear bright colorful dresses on stage and have maracas because it is just one of those songs. Anyone in the choir knows what I mean. So that is what my weekend looks like. I better go practice for my piano recital now. I still have a lot of work to do on the song that I am playing. Hopefully it will be ready in time. I will be back after all of this hecticness goes on and tell you all about it.
Simba

P.S. If you have not figured out yet I am a little bit ADHD today. lol

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Sweet Simba! It sounds like you are having fun! How I wish I could hear you singing and playing the piano......

    Hugs,
    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fellowship breakfast is my favorite part too. :)

    ReplyDelete