Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The first week of school

Well....it has been quite a while. Last Monday was my first day of school. The first week always goes by really fast and is always really easy (just because it is all review).
History: KONOS American History
Writing: (same as above)
Bible: (same as above)
Literature: American Lit (KONOS)
Math: Algebra 2 (Math U See)
Science: Child Development and Embryology (Way more curiculums than I can count)
Music: Piano

This may not look like much work, but it is all senior level work (except piano, which is just at my ability level). Doing this as a sophomore is quite difficult. I used to be able to have all of my school done before lunch, now I work until 3:30 at the earliest. :( Hopefully I will get into a routine soon. 

Oh yeah....our air conditioner is still broken. Thankfully the weather has cooled off quite a bit, so it is not bad. All the windows in the house just stay open all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment