Sunday, September 16, 2012

Caleb's birthday

Yesterday was Caleb's birthday, but I did not feel like putting up the pictures. In the morning, Mom and I went to get our hair cut and the boys went around and looked at crossbows. While we were at the mall, Caleb got a set of throwing knives. They are quite fun. :) After lunch we gave Caleb his main birthday present. A kilt. That night we had small group and they threw a little birthday party for him. (In other words, we got a cake, which had chocolate ice cream in the middle. YUM!!!) Since I don't feel like explaining in words, here are some pictures. :)

 Caleb in his kilt.
Caleb with his throwing knives.

Me with my knife I got to stick. :)

Me on my swing.

Caleb happily showing off his knives.

Me with my new hair cut.

My evil face. :) (or not)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the picture of your haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, so grown up!!! And the knives really adds a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete