Saturday, September 1, 2012

It works!!!

This morning, Dad had to go work because it is the first day of the month and there is a lot of work he had to do. I slept in until 9:00 this morning, so Mom and Caleb were already up and functioning. When I went out into the living room, Mom told me a guy was coming to fix the air conditioner. I was super excited. Yesterday it was 95 degrees inside the house, so Mom and Dad decided it was time to get it fixed. Right now I am enjoying my bedroom, nice and cold. I cannot wait for the whole family to sleep well and to be able to sleep with my door and window closed again.

Last week not too much went on in my life. Co-op was on Wednesday instead of Monday because the other family we are doing class with had something going on Monday. The only downfall of this is we only have 3 days, not counting the weekend, to get our work done. Technically we have more thought because we are not meeting at all next week because of Labor Day, so we have 2 weeks of work to do in a week and a half.

We took Izzy to McDonalds last week to let her play in the play place. At first she would not go into the play place at all because there were too many kids, but finally I convinced her that it would be okay to go into the toddler area. After she had been in there a little while, she started climbing up the big kid area. I did not think she was going to be able to make it to the top with all of the older kids going up and down, but she made it and walked around up there for a while. When she was about to go down the slide, some kids ran up the slide and it scared her too bad, so she came back down the way she went up. I was really proud of her for trying though.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Now that your a/c is fixed, Murphy's Law might come into action and it will become cooler outside!

    ReplyDelete