Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Summary of Worldview Academy

One of my friends posted this and I thought she worded it perfectly, so I wanted to share.
It's been such a "joyful" time! I absolutely love and cherish the friends I made! I adore the memories that go from burning popcorn, to laughing hysterically, to writing stories or reading stories having to do with minions, to hanging upside down on chairs, to praying constantly with dear friends, to singing the doxology in the echoey circle room, to reading God's word in the grass with the sun beating down, to talking with people like you've known them forever, to playing Frisbee, to writing with green sharpie all over myself, to drinking Mt dew like every day, to spilling coffee, to singing to whales and stars, to embracing sweet new friends! I miss everyone and everything about Worldview Academy! I can't wait to return next year! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment