Friday, June 21, 2013

Worldview Academy

This week was Worldview Academy. I thought I would post pictures first and then the more detailed information later on when my brain starts working again. :) So here are some pictures, probably more to come later on.

Sarah and I just being silly.

From left to right- Leah, Bekah, me and Sarah goofing off before
color team challenge. 

From left to right- Christa (our leader), me, Sarah, and Grace
jumping on furniture before devotions. :)

Sarah and I all decked out for color team challenges.

More of us playing on the chairs. 

From left to right- my small group getting color team pictures.
Leah, Sarah, Grace, Bekah, me, Sarah G. and Diane, 

Sarah and I before we got our game faces on. 

Waiting for lectures to start. (From left to right- Bekah,
Diane, Grace, and me)

My amazing, wonderful small group.
(Christa, Sarah G. Leah, me, Grace, Bekah, Diane, and Sarah)

Playing before lectures.

Sarah being Sarah.

Grace on her chair.

My evangelising group.
(Sarah, me, and Caleb)

What we really do before devotions. :)

My awesome roommate Leah. :)

Sarah goofing off.

Alicia making silly faces at me. 

Diane being cute, as always. 

Bekah and Grace. 
No explanation needed.

:)

Blue team in my small group. 

Green team in my small group. 

Red and yellow team in my small group.

Creepiest photo bomb ever. 

Bekah laughing hysterically, Grace photo bombing, Alicia making
silly faces, and me actually smiling for the camera.

Leah and I ready for battle!

Last day pictures.
(Sarah, Leah, Grace, Bekah, Christa, Sarah G. and me)

The best small group leader in the universe!! I love you Christa!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, did you show Spencer the creepy photo bomb picture after you took it?

    ReplyDelete