Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last Week of School

This week is my last week of school before summer break, which is not really a break. :) Bella's mom is done with school, so I stop watching her this week, and that ends my child development class. Unfortunately I will still have to do some school over the summer. Math, my worst enemy. I also have a class I have to take before I can start CollegePlus in the fall. It is a memory class that is supposed to be pretty easy, and it looks quite fun, to me at least. It teaches you how to memorize things quickly and effectively. I like memorizing stuff, so it should be fun! My summer camp is in two weeks and I am over the top with excitement. (This includes almost being packed, and having pretty much everything ready to go....now) The next two weeks are going to be the longest weeks of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment