Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun with Kiddos

Yesterday some of our kiddo friends came over for the day to play while their parents went to a meeting. It was so much fun to play with them. Their ages are 6, 5, 3 1/2, and almost 2. They all loved jumping on the trampoline and making me jump them and make them fly. :) The youngest did not like this very much after a while, so he had to sit in a lap so that he would not bounce as high. The girls (6 and 5) both loved getting their nails painted and watching a princess movie and reading princess books, of which we read for an hour. (Only homeschooled children!) I was sad to see them go, but we saw them later that night at a friends graduation party. Today at church, the littlest ran up to be and gave me a giant hug. This is his way of saying "I love you so much. Thank you for existing!" He is a cutie and a half, along with all of his siblings.

By the way, be warned. Worldview Academy is coming up soon and I will post my journal entries from that as soon as I can after I get back. They will not be very short, that I can promise.

Enjoy the beautiful weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment